The Pioneer in the Industry
In 1990 we were first established by a Hong Kong-based group as First Pacific Davies Property Management, Inc., the first company to introduce the concept of professional property management in the Philippines.
In 2000, the company merged with Savills, a UK-based property services group, and became FPDSavills.
In 2005, the company became a wholly-owned Filipino company and became what it is known today – FPD Asia Property Services, Inc. Over a decade later, our success brought international interest and a partnership with Uniho of Japan.
- Our task is to manage our clients’ assets & finances with the highest level of integrity and excellence;
- Our employees must be highly competent, dependable, professional & with unquestioned integrity;
- We are to develop and maintain an efficient team of professionals whose quality workmanship adds value to the diverse portfolio of facilities we manage;
- We shall create a working environment that provides employees opportunities for growth;
- We must establish a strong position in the market, thereby ensuring maximum returns to our shareholders; and by God's will, with strong determination, we shall be good corporate citizens that contribute to the upliftment of the landscape of the property services industry in the country.
We are and shall remain the premier property services company in the Philippines that provides customer-oriented, cost-effective, quality and excellent service in accordance with international standards to our clientele.
Our Corporate Values
In 2018, we became affiliated with Zen Holdings Ltd. of Japan. The multiple business ventures of the Zen Group include merchant development, construction and property management.
Health & Safety Policy
In fulfillment of the vision to be the premier property services company in the Philippines, we are committed to provide client satisfaction while promoting a green environment in a healthy and injury-free workplace. Thus, we shall be: